BOOKINGS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates are subject to change without notice! Please check when booking.
Tariffs listed are for 1-2 people only.
Minimum booking periods apply Peak Periods/ Weekends/Special Events
BEDDING: Bedding is provided for the main bed in each cabin, and any additional paid guest beds. If use of additional beds is required, please see the team at reception.
BOOKINGS: Can be made by contacting us on Freecall 1800 880 070.
A deposit of one night’s accommodation is required to confirm cabin bookings.
SUBLETTING OF ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation/sites are provided to the booking party for the guest(s) as named on the booking. Accommodation must not be sublet or resold by the booking party for commercial gain without our prior written consent. Genuine group bookings are not affected.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
Premium/High (bookings place on or after 22 December 2017)
- Cancellations providing more than 60 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations providing 30 to 60 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of the first night accommodation cost.
- Cancellations inside 30 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
- A fee of $30 applies to all bookings cancelled prior to 14 days of the arrival date; (28 days for Peak period bookings).
- No refunds apply to bookings cancelled within 14 days of the arrival date; (28 days for Peak period bookings).
- It may be possible to re-book a cancelled booking but this is subject to availability.
- Cancellation fees still apply.
PLEASE NOTE SPECIFIC CANCELLATION POLICIES APPLY TO GROUP AND EVENT BOOKINGS. THESE CAN BE OBTAINED DURING BOOKING PROCESS FROM OUR STAFF
ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES:
- Check in time is from 2.00 pm.
- Check out time is strictly 10am.
- Late checkouts may be possible – please enquire about our late check out fees when you arrive.